I have 15 years professional experience in software development and IT-related positions. Some companies you may have heard of:
- Worked as a Senior Software Engineer on iPlayer at the BBC for several years, including managing a team of software engineers.
- Worked as a Senior Software Engineer at Arm for 2 years, the famous British semiconductor and software design company.
- Worked at ITV as a Software Engineer.
In my career I have worked substantially with the following languages:
Relevant Academic Credentials
- IT GCSE (B)
- Computing A-Level (B)
- BSc Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence from Sussex University (Honours)
Several professional and academic computing courses completed at the Open University and through employer sponsored tuition:
- Certified Scrum Master Training
- Cloud Computing
- Configuring and Maintaining Broadcast Streams
- DVB Lite
- Digital TV
- ISTQB Foundation Course
- Java Refresher
- Linux: An Introduction – Open University module – Course number T155
- Modern C++ for Embedded Systems
- Object-oriented programming with Java – Open University – Course number M255
- Ruby and Cucumber
- Software Engineering
- Spring Systems Design in UML
- Web Engineering